Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yahoo!! I got the car back!

Finally, the Kelisa, after two weeks of repairing, it is finally finished!

I was so happy, until that the moment i got back from work yesterday, i washed the car. Wow, as good as new!

Although i said all the repair cost is claimable from the insurance company, but i still have to fork out RM 400.00. OMG, the coming month is going to be a poor month! From the RM400, RM100 goes to the summon (the actual amount of the summon is RM300, but A Fai said he will settle for me the RM200). And the rest of the RM300, goes to the insurance company!! I do not really understand how this work. We already paid the insurance company for the policy, but when it comes to insurance claim, they charge 1% of the insurance premium. The premium for the Kelisa is RM30,000.00. So 1% is RM300. They call it access fee, or something like that! :(

Anyway, as long as i got my car back, and luckily i do not need to pay the repair myself. All the repairs cost near to RM3000.00.

No comments: